Hello Painted Lavender

Pinecones for Mom




    How's Life Friends?

   At the risk of revealing her holiday card, I'm showing this one before my mom receives it. She's busy sewing pajamas for everyone in our family, so she might not see it before she gets it. Either way I'm covered since she's usually calling to tell me how much she loves the cards in the posts and I can then let her know it's coming her way;) She is my biggest fan!

   I purchased this bundle, Christmas to Remember with my mom in mind since she's wild for pinecones. I also thought it would be so much fun to mix/match with the Christmas Season Bundle! 

   Living in the mountains, I know I will always be able to use these beautiful motifs year-round! They are also easily adaptable to all occasions and types of people;) The biggest plus for these two bundles is that they go together--one of the things I love most about Stampin' Up!®

   Be Well Friends! and Merry Christmas!


Product List

Comments