Old and New

Sending Joy


    How's Life Friends?

   Well, I have to report that my mom did see her card, but she didn't read the post so she was surprised to have it arrive in her mail today:)

   I've finally finished up the rest of my holiday cards and had lots of fun using the scraps from my desk to make unique designs on the theme of Joy.

   I happen to think scrap cards are some of the most fun to make and it's great for when I am suffering a bit from decision fatigue. You know it: when you have so many options that you start to zone out a bit because there are just too many choices. I didn't want to make all the same design so I just began to arrange the pieces I had cut out and trimmed from others. It took longer, but was much more satisfying to me!



   Turning to new products from the upcoming Mini Catalog release and Sale A Bration tomorrow!!!

   Be Well Friends!


   

Product List

Comments