Old and New

A Little Love for our Veterans


   How's Life Friends?

   I've been traveling the past few weeks and out of the studio. It was a bit distressing to know I had new stamps waiting for me back home and I have been itching to get them out to play.

   But first, I wanted to get these made for a special lock-down Valentine's Day dinner for some residents at the VA Hospital. A shout out to my comrades in the VFW Auxiliary 10722 who are making it all happen!

   I did a little make do with some retired DSP and gave my Heart punches some love.

   


    I love how the die cut panel inside gives some fun frill without being too fussy;)

   Celebrating with so much gratitude the 'no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends.'

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments