Hello Painted Lavender

Sending Sunshine


    How's Life Friends?

    I've been having a go at the new mini catalog set Rainbow of Happiness along with the Sale A Bration DSP papers free with a $50 purchase. This was my first attempt with both...I quite like the card which I plan to send to a college student getting ready for Spring semester!



    The papers are just gorgeous! They inspire all sorts of ideas and colors, so this card took me about five minutes to design. Notice how I used the off-edge clouds to cut and place on the card? I love that everything coordinates with Stampin' Up!®.

   I plan on making several more of these to send to the college students back at it after the Christmas holidays! Follow me on social media to see what else I come up with!

    Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments