Old and New

Calming Camelia Tuscan Style


    How's Life Friends? 

   Is there anything better for a papercrafter than having new stamps and products to play with?

   Today I put the limited-edition Host stamp set Calming Camelia to task. This set is available only until the end of the month during Stampin' Up!® Sale A Bration, so contact me today to host your own workshop to earn it with a qualifying order. And remember, you don't need to actually host an event in person--you can order online and I'm happy to do a virtual class;) Everyone also earns additional FREE Sale A Bration products for each $50 spent during the promotion! 

   Today's projects are so easy to put together and they highlight two of the six beautiful sentiments in this Host set.

   The art in this image reminds me of hand painted walls and has an old world feel to me. To further that Old World theme I ran another panel through the Painted Texture 3D folder to create the plaster look.


   This design would look great in other color combinations too and I hope this inspires you to try some on your own!

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments