Old and New

Flowing Flowers for Friday


    How's Life Friends?

   It's a beautiful sunny day in the studio and I wanted to celebrate Friday with a new set from the latest Mini Catalog. Flowing Flowers is a great mix of images that don't need to be colored and a unique set of sentiments! I paired it with another new set of sentiments because the styles coordinate so well:)

   You can also see the new Bough Punch elements that are so quick and easy to make/add to any design! While I love my dies I love a good punch even more! I have so many ideas for these little shapes!




   I just love the images in this set. It's such a nice cross between a solid image and an outline image. Because it's Distinktive® it has a very professional, printed art look to it.


   These cards came together quickly and I can't wait to write in them and send them out to spread the sunshine!

   Remember it's Sale A Bration time and every purchase in increments of $50 earns FREE exclusive products from Stampin' Up!®.

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments

  1. These cards look so elegant!! Thank you for your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for kindness Jeanne! Always a pleasure to inspire! Be Well Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!