Old and New

Lovely Calming Camelia


    How's Life Friends?

   Today's project was a bit involved in the fussy cutting department, and I quite like how the combination of colors turned out. I was inspired by a floral fabric on a catalog barstool and wanted to create a card with the colors.

   I have a whole file of magazine pages I've torn out and kept with ideas because they prompted me to think of a particular stamp set or combination of colors. Without that little picture I would never thought to splash some Pacific Point in with these other colors!


   The new Bough Punch is perfect for being able to add a little something to fill out a design element, and I reach for it often now that I have it!

   Hope you're up to something in your own crafty life, and if you need any new supplies I'm always happy to help you decide. It's a great time to stock up on basics and new items with Sale A Bration going on until the end of the month!

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments