Old and New

Bravo Zulu to Another Year of Stampin' Up!® Products! Last Chance Products Sale!



   How's Life Friends? 

   Today I'm sharing a special commission I completed for a very special client. If you're a nautical type you might read these flags at a glance as "Bravo Zulu." It's a terrific way to say "Well Done!"

   These are a labor of love to make, as the cardstock is cut by hand and mounted on backings to layer in the various designs. I used a retiring 3D embossing folder called Macrame which I think might make a Boatswain's mate swoon just a bit;)

   It's on sale in the Last Chance sale going on now. Check out the other deals, and stop by the blog this week for other favorites of mine which are timing out, and bundle products which will carry over to the new Annual Catalog, but drop their discounted savings. Get out your wishlists and see if you can save by buying now!



   Here are some close ups of the different layouts:






   Papercrafting brings me such joy, and it's a pleasure to do something productive with my hands while my mind wanders and revels in the colors, textures, and idea iterations with just a single theme. I am grateful for any time I can spend in artistic pursuits, and my Stampin' Up! products make it so easy:)

   Stop by this week to see some of my other favorites I'm highlighting before they're gone. Let me know how I can help or if you have any questions. I love to talk stamping and it's always a joy to help someone get started in this hobby. Will you help me grow my business by following me on social media? Thanks for helping me spread the word--it's free to you, and invaluable to me!

   Be Well Friends! 

   

Product List

Comments