Hello Painted Lavender

Happy B Day Magenta Madness


    How's Life Friends?

   Catching up in the studio today with the Honeybee Home set that is still on my desk! I had a birthday to celebrate and it's for someone who has a little vision trouble. I love making cards with lots of texture for these folks. 

   The 3D Hive embossing folder is just amazingly realistic, and I love the way it plays with bright colors! I white embossed the greeting from Biggest Wish on some of the Hello Beautiful Bundle hexagon die cuts and it's an extravaganza for touching.

   I have a few more bee designs to finish out this series I've been enjoying so check back in the rest of the week;)

   Please consider following me on Pinterest to see more ideas by stamp set and bundle name, and on Instagram! Feel free to leave me comments about what content you'd like to see, and how I can help you on your creative journey!

   Thanks for helping me build my following:)

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments