Hello Painted Lavender

FREE SHIPPING TODAY! Paper Hugs and Rainbows: A Sneak Peak!


    How's Life Friends?

   Popping in from the studio where it's a bit disheveled with the swapping out of old and new!

   Speaking of new, I'm so inspired by the new 2022-2024 In Colors! I'm a craft hound rolling in bright, cheerful, wonderfulness! 

   And...here's a little peek at one of our new sets coming out in less than two weeks:


   It's time to start getting excited:)

   And while we're waiting for the full reveal, it's a SUPER time to get everything you need at a discount. Are there expensive tools you've been doing without? My favorites are the Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine, the Stamparatus, the heat tool, and the paper trimmer. Also remember extra blades [you won't have to buy again for a long time;)] extra cutting machine plates, and all your favorite adhesives. It's easy to meet the minimum $75 and when you stock up with backups, you won't find yourself wanting in the middle of something you need to get finished soon;) [not that I have any personal experience with this;) Happy Stocking:) 

Also remember to check the Last Chance and Clearance Rack as you're shopping;)

   Let me know if I can help you with anything! I'm always here to give my honest opinion, and do everything I can to make your experience just right for you. Thank you for your business!

   Be Well Friends!



Product List

Comments