Old and New

Great News! Free Shipping Coming April 21st!




    How's Life Friends?

   Just a quick post so you can plan ahead! It's a great time to stock up on things you use year round for lots of different projects. Since I'm primarily a card maker, I like to have Basic White Thick cardstock, Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock, and various Designer Series Papers on hand as card bases. I also keep several packages of envelopes [think Holiday cards now!!] so I can snail mail to my heart's content. One of my favorite paper packs is our Basic White Notecards and Envelopes! They're perfect for quick, beautiful gift cards for gift bags, small thank you's, tip envelopes, random acts of kindness!

   It's a great opportunity to get watercolor paper, small embellishments, ribbons, twine too! How about glue? Stampin' dimensionals? adhesive foam sheets? glue dots? water brushes? Stampin' mist sprayers? a shammy? [pro tip: I cut mine into smaller chunks to clean stamps on my Stamparatus;)] 

   When you're on my secure shopping site be sure to check the Last Chance and the Clearance rack! Put all your little bits/bobs together to make $75 or use it as an opportunity to purchase larger items like the Stamparatus, or layering die sets, to get free shipping!

   Let me know if I can help with your decisions or if you'd like feedback on any products. I'm always happy to help people choose their supplies to fit how they want to use them:) 

   I appreciate you spreading the word about my business, and if can also help me grow my social media by following me I'd be much obliged! Thank you for your support! It costs nothing but is invaluable to small business owners like me!

   Be Well Friends!

 Follow me on Pinterest to see my Stampin' Up!® Ideas by stamp set name!

See my LinkedIn profile here

Follow me on Instagram📸

Product List

Comments