Old and New

Happy Easter!


   How's Life Friends?

   I hope this finds you well and marking the day in whatever way is meaningful to you:)

   I put a spring spin on the day remembering all the fun of Easter Egg hunts when I was a kid. Looking forward to the day when the grand is old enough to partake! For this year, I got a special book to read, and we'll have our favorite holiday foods to mark the occasion–served on special plates handed down over the years.

   In making this card, I used the adorable new bundle called Sweet Songbirds! It is a clear stamp and coordinating punch set. It looked very chick-like to me once I snipped off it's little tail, and I hand cut a cracked egg out of watercolor paper to nest it in.



   We have a new set of dies coming out in May! The 15-die set is called Stylish Shapes, and it has three different nested shapes: circles, squares, and banners like the one I used here! They are all perforated around the edge and the texture is just enough to make things interesting without taking away from any other element! They are wonderful;) And of course, you can see how the art designers take into account the scale of images to coordinate with more than one stamp set:)

   The bright, new In-Colors are right up my alley as you might be able to tell from most of my projects, and I love how the hues fit into the Stampin' Up!® ink color rainbow!

   May you enjoy the bright promise of today for always,

   Be Well Friends!

   

Product List

Comments