Old and New

Let's Get Together: Yea-Yea-Yea;) for the Annual Catalog Debut!


   How's Life Friends?

   I'm still busy organizing and making way for new products coming into the studio! The projects in the new Annual Catalog are so fun, and they are inspiring me to make some fun "Make Do" cards. 

   If you're like me, you might not be able to get every new thing you'd like;) I'll be doing a regular posting to get the new, fresh looks with an eye toward economy using what you have in some new and fun ways to satisfy that creative novelty craving we all have when there's a new idea and inspiration-packed Annual Catalog!

   Today's card focuses on how beautiful the Designer Series Papers can be just all by themselves with any of your favorite sentiments! Stampin' Up!® has coordination pinpointed for ease, and so many colors, dies, papers, and image scales go together!

   These little teacups were cut from the other design/side of the DSP in one of the designs in the new 6" x 6" Teacup Boutique! The die cut square comes from a super new set called Stylish Shapes, which has circles, squares, and banners all perforated on the positive and the negative [think cool pierced-look frames!] It's a terrific bang for your buck layering set.


   Here's a last look at this easy, beautiful card where all I had to do was cut a stitched rectangle and new stylish shape, stamp the sentiment, quick cut and adhere the cups to the panels!


   I can't wait to share my favorite new products and ideas! 

   Make something beautiful for someone today;)

   Be Well Friends!

*P.S. Please consider following me on social media!

follow me on PINTEREST

follow on INSTAGRAM

follow on LINKEDIN

Product List

Comments