Hello Painted Lavender

Make Do Monday: Pansy Petals


    How's Life Friends?

   Well...the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper is officially gone! So, it you have a stash of it, you can make something along these lines;)

   I liked the look of this whole suite when it launched in the Annual Catalog last May, but I just couldn't afford to get it along with all the other products I wanted. [First world problem for certain!] 

   So, I followed my own design advice: "When circumstances dictate, just get the DSP!"

   I didn't get around to it until last week. I bet I'm not the only one out there;) While we're waiting for the new products to be available, and as the old stock is disappearing, I have an idea for inspiration!


   This just made me happy to put together. I used my Layering Ovals dies, Polished Pink cardstock/ink, and fussy cut some of the pansy images from a different piece of the DSP. Filling the center with Genial Gems [on sale for $4.80 now] gives it a beautiful sparkle, and I look forward to posting it to someone! 

   Be Well Friends!

*Check out my social media;)

follow me on PINTEREST

follow on INSTAGRAM

follow on LINKEDIN


Product List

Comments