Old and New

My Cup of Tea


    How's Life Friends?

   This is a little preview of a delightful new suite you can order in just a little over a week!

   It's steeped in detail, has the perfect proportions for regular and notecard-sized cards. It is bold, bright, cheerful, and a tea-lover's dream!

   The coordination is beautiful. There are botanical elements, fun tea tags, a gift tag, a citrus die, foliage and flower dies, and hearts bigger and smaller. The stamps are perfect for snail mail, just because, for tea lovers, and for garden-in-a-cup lovers. I have so many ideas for the tea lovers in our family...

   I'm so excited for you to see it!

   Please follow me on your platform of choice to see my latest ideas;)

   Be Well Friends!


   

follow me on PINTEREST

follow on INSTAGRAM

follow on LINKEDIN

Product List

Comments