Old and New

Playful Alphabet: More Favorite Last Chance Products


   How's Life Friends?

   Popping in today with several retiring favorites of mine! The Playful Alphabet dies let me personalize birthday cards, make puns, create fun phrases/greetings, and just let me say anything I want. I pulled some already cut letters I have on hand to create this Easter egg inspired card!

   You might notice the Tasteful Textile panel I layered behind the Pierced Blooms diecuts. I also keep a bin of them in the studio to pull out/compose my own embellishments when I think a card needs a little extra something;) These three favorites of mine are all discounted until they sell out, so purchase now if you're interested.

   *Mojo Tip: Sometimes when I'm trying to get inspired, I'll do little things around the studio like die cut my scraps. This builds a nice little inventory of elements I have at the ready in case I need a quick card for an impromptu surprise;)

   In addition, if you don't already have the Color and Contour Bundle, you can order now to still receive the 10% discount. I love the simple, yet fancy edges of the layered mats in this die set. They go with so many things and can be dressed up/down depending on the style of your project.

   Hope you're creating something fun and sharing it today!

   Be Well Friends!

    

Product List

Comments