Old and New

Rainbow Bridge with the New 2022-2014 In Colors


    How's Life Friends?

   I've been busy this morning making some Rainbow Bridge cards to have on hand. A couple of my friends have lost their beloved pets, and I wanted to let them know that I am thinking of them. The new In Colors, which will be available in May, are perfect for a cheerful rainbow of color.

   In this design I die cut the new 2022-2024 In-Color DSP into rainbow strips. I made two sets from each side of the paper since it's two sided. I realized that in order to get a 'complete' set of die cuts with both designs, I needed to turn the paper over because of the orientation of the arch. Now I have a pile of little strips to assemble several more of these simple cards.

   I've used the retired Dog Builder punch, and the Cat Punch is on sale for $10.80 right now while supplies last!

   I used one of my favorite condolences sentiments from Many Happenings to selectively stamp and die cut without doing the whole sheet of sentiments:


      I will send this out and get to making the rest to have on hand--some with cats and some with dogs:) Our pets bring so much love, companionship, and purpose to our lives don't they?


   They live on in our hearts for always.

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments