Old and New

Cup of Tea: Join Me In The Stamping Life?!


    How's Life Friends?

   Using up some of my Sunshine & Rainbows DSP today by combining it with the new Cup of Tea Bundle from the Tea Boutique Suite.

   The elements of this Suite are cheerful, easy to coordinate, and the scale is spot on! You will hear me comment often on how I find the scale of artwork in the stamps that I use and recommend. 

   I've found over the years that it's not enough to see a design and think it's going to be perfect, only to try and create with it in total frustration I didn't anticipate! I'll bet each of you reading this has at least one stamp or product that you thought would be so easy to use, and it didn't live up to what you'd hoped. 

   With times getting tougher, I'm focusing on helping my customers ask the right questions so they can be perfectly happy with their papercrafting purchases and experiences. It also helps that I sell products with such a strong guarantee for quality.


   Check out this rich, new, blue In Color called Starry Sky. It is stunning as part of the new 2022-2024 In Color palette that complements all the other Stampin' Up!® color families! 

   Right now, if you decide to join me in The Stamping Life, you can get a suite of new In Color products in addition to the usual $125 of products for $99 with FREE shipping! This extra $66.50 in free products makes a total of $191.50! What a deal! 


   Remember, there is no obligation to build a business and many demonstrators are part of the "hobby" demonstrator tribe. I welcome crafters with all goals, and do my best to provide fun, training, and experiences for all levels and commitments. I'm always happy to talk about what I do, so let me know if I can ever help! 

   Be Well Friends!


   

 Follow me on Pinterest to see my Stampin' Up!® Ideas by stamp set name!

See my LinkedIn profile here

Follow me on Instagram📸

Product List

Comments