Hello Painted Lavender

Graduation Roses


    How's Life Friends?

   Yesterday I shared the card I made for my son. Today I share the one I made for his classmate who has the middle name, Rose. Of course my mind went straight to the new Hues of Happiness Suite!

   I cut out some yellow roses from the gorgeous DSP--using the ones on the edges of the paper to layer onto the deep hue of the Starry Sky shimmer paper. 

   It's so gratifying to know I'm making a card she won't receive from anyone else, and the love and good feelings I put into the crafting of it meant a lot to me.

   Of course any grad can use cash and I made a little money band with a white embossed rose decoration. It went straight into her wallet for upcoming travels;)

   

   It was just the right design, colors, and sentiment for this beautiful, highly accomplished young woman, and we wish her every success and happiness!

   Enjoy the labor of love for the grads in your lives!

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments