Old and New

Link to New Annual Catalog/Awesome Extra Products for Joining!



    How's Life Friends?

   In the Stampin' Up!® 'verse it's a brand new year of products. It's the most wonderful time of the year...except when there's Sale A Bration, and new Mini Catalogs;)

   I have a few more favorites–besides the ones linked below–that I'll be sharing soon. 

   In the meantime, if you've been considering joining my team, just for the 20-25% product discount, it is a terrific time in May! 

   In addition to getting $125 in product for $99 with free shipping, Stampin' Up! is also throwing in and extra $65+ in new In Color products! You can get ink pads, cardstock, and Designer Series Papers in the beautiful bright new colors, and use your $125 to choose stamps/bundles, and whatever else you want in your starter kit!

   Questions? Contact me today for details, and check out my website for other information;)

   Be Well Friends!

   

follow me on PINTEREST

follow on INSTAGRAM

follow on LINKEDIN

Product List

Comments