Hello Painted Lavender

Taking Flight: Songbird Graduation

 

   How's Life Friends?
   It's the time of year when our grads are taking flight, and I couldn't think of a better card for my own son who happens to also be a bird lover;)
   I used the alma mater colors of blue and gold to celebrate his many accomplishments!

    You can see the gold tassels which indicate high honors;) I used plain white baker's twine and colored them with a Daffodil Delight marker. You can also see how perfect the small matte black dots are to hang the tassels on the little grad mortar boards I fashioned. [I sketched on scrap paper the parallelogram to match the size of the bird's head, and made it 3D with some stampin' dimensionals]  The eyes of the songbirds are from the new In Color matte dots.


   Inside I stamped this selection of appropriate sentiments and left some room for personal handwritten notes.


   I was so tickled that the card turned out just the way I'd imagined it, and this beautiful shimmer paper celebrates the shining possibilities of the future!
   Congratulations to all the new graduates out there!

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments

  1. Deb
    This card is adorable and any graduate would love to receive this card. Thanks for sharing!

    Inky hugs,
    Terry~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by to leave kind words Terry! Be Well Friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!