Old and New

Windmills Of My Mind...


    Always have loved this song:


   Also love both movies called The Thomas Crown Affair: the original 1968, and the 1999 remake with Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo;)



   I was signing the song as I was designing these cards using the beautiful Flowering Fields Suite DSP and the coordinate stamp bundles! I love the windmill die cuts and I had a great time mixing and matching the base colors with the overlays that I cut out of the now-retired In Good Taste DSP. I liked that these were bright, cheerful, and the horizon-gazing scene will be fun to keep displayed beyond spring and into summer!

   


   Hope this inspires you to make something fun, perhaps a last-minute card to mark the day for someone special you know?!

   Happy Mother's Day to fellow moms, and Be Well Friends!


follow me on PINTEREST

follow on INSTAGRAM

follow on LINKEDIN

Product List

Comments