Glad for Grads: School Colors


    How's Life Friends?

   Just a quick post to share the last grad card for the season! It's always such a pleasure to think about what people might enjoy as a motif, and then pull out the exact colors to create it! This is the only graduation card that looks like this, and it will be a unique holder for the love, well-wishes, and cash to take off to college in the fall;)


   I used some of the new DSP called Perfectly Penciled to color with Starry Sky, and Tahitian Tide--the perfect school colors for our celebrate grad! I fussy cut the designs from one of the 12 x 12 sheets, and glued it to a white card. Easy, beautiful, and one-of-a-kind just like Ali;)

   Hope this finds you making something special to pass along to someone! It makes everyone feel grand!


   Be Well Friends!


 Follow me on Pinterest to see my Stampin' Up!® Ideas by stamp set name!

See my LinkedIn profile here

Follow me on Instagram📸

Product List

Comments

  1. This is absolutely stunning!!! I'm always looking for ideas for my customers, but they would mutiny if I had them fussy cut something like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jessica! I must admit fussy cutting is my favorite, and this one wasn't too bad since much of the white background I left in the too-delicate parts! By mounting it on white cardstock it looks much more distinct and separate than it actually is:) Hope you and your customers give it a try!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!