Old and New

Hello Beautiful Series



   How's Life Friends?

   I thought I'd play around with the Hello Beautiful bundle for a few days!

   The month of May got away from me with graduations and most of my family's birthdays. Then we came down with the latest Covid variant at our house so it was crazy, then very subdued! All are well now and renewed with energy. 



   I plan to do some posts next week on Wassily Kandinsky, so check back and/or follow me on Pinterest [link below] to see what I dream up!



   I enjoy abstract art very much and it's so much fun to use any of the coordinated Stampin' Up!® colors to mix, match, and make something wonderful!



   Hope this finds you feeling creative, and you try something abstract just for the fun of it;)

   Be Well Friends!



 

follow me on PINTEREST

follow on INSTAGRAM

follow on LINKEDIN

Product List

Comments