Old and New

Sneak Peak for New Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog/Upcoming Sale A Bration Products!


    How's Life Friends?

   The sun is shining and I am grateful to be safe from flooding here in Montana.

    I am creating some fun new designs/trying out the new Sale A Bration Tree Lot Dies that coordinate with the upcoming Mini Catalog set Trees for Sale!

   


   See those darling little trailer dies??!! They are part of a coordinating accessory set that will be free with a $100 purchase, and there are several more free products as well—available on July 1st. I will also be offering a special bonus when you purchase these products from me when they debut! 

   After I cut out the lights and an extra set of white trailers, I colored with Blends to get the lighted window color. I also used a black Stampin' Write to color the cord;) Notice also how I used a diecut of the trailer detail cut in Orchid Oasis to give the illusion of the light shining on top of the trailer? I really like how it came out!


   I finally used the Layering Diorama Dies I ordered. They make terrific backdrops for cardfronts, and raising them up gives fun dimension. I have more ideas for them coming up for the summer season.

   New Starry Sky cardstock and In Color Glimmer paper create the perfect night scene! Can't wait to make more in different color schemes;) To finish it off, any small sentiment will work with this design, and I hope you try it when the products are available! Time to get ready to Sale A Brate!

   Be Well Friends!


      

follow me on PINTEREST

follow on INSTAGRAM

follow on LINKEDIN

Product List

Comments