Old and New

Hey Hippo Ahoy!


    How's Life Friends?

   I've been having a run at the Sale A Bration sets Hippest Hippo and Amazing Phrasing! The coordinating Hippo Dies, also available as a FREE product, are just too cute to pass up! I can't decide which accessory die cut I love the most;)

   These are basically some scraps I had on my desk and wanted to put together something cute to show off the Hippo Ahoyness.


   Make a purchase soon before they're gone. Each $50 and/or $100 you spend on any product--even a pre-paid monthly craft subscription kit called Paper Pumpkin--earns a free product while supplies last!

$100 FREE Product

$50 FREE Product

$50 FREE Product

$50 Free Product



  

   Wishing you some smooth sailing fun on the stamping waters today!

   Be Well Friends!

p.s. I'm still laughing/patting myself on the back for the title of today's post: "Hey Hippo Ahoy!"


Product List

Comments