Hello Painted Lavender

Seashell Friends


    How's Life Friends?

   Working with this beautiful bundle of seashells and textures has been almost like a trip to the beach!
  
   I had some old scraps from my Pattern Play DSP on my desk, and also a piece of Tea Boutique DSP and I thought these colors were just terrific together. I reversed the Coastal Cabana background and used the embossed elements also not quite perfectly aligned.




   In the Navy, we moved from place to place--always somewhere near the ocean--and we collected many friends along the way.

   Hope you're collecting something beautiful today wherever you are!
   
   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments

  1. Just wondered which Navy you were in. I am Australian born (& back here now) but I went on a holiday to UK, was running out of money, so I joined the Royal Navy. Met my husband (also RN), married over there. Once he had finished with RN, we came to Australia, so happy we did. Regards Del

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Del! We were US Navy;) Had some Aussie friends at Test Pilot School too! It was so fun to share/trade traditions, foods, and fun fellowship together! Thanks for stopping by and striking up a conversation! Be Well Friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!