Old and New

Amazing Phrases Meets Sweet Songbirds: Seagull Style!

   How's Life Friends?

   I've had this idea to use to the Sweet Songbirds Bundle to make many different kinds of birds from whimsical to artsy. Check out my Pinterest boards by stamp set for what I mean!

   Today I combined this fun little seagull with the water texture stamp in the Let's Set Sail set and the Sale a Bration set Amazing Phrasing. Because the phrase set is in photopolymer, you can curve the sentiment on the block so that it can outline the blended brush sun as I did here;)

   In coloring the seagull, I used a black marker direct to the tail only of the bird stamp to make the black tail feathers on the punched bird. I also trimmed off the little feather sticking out to make the head smooth. The wing is actually the breast piece the punch makes and I rounded the edge and colored with Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends.

   


   I'm really happy with the way it all came together with this scrap I'd die cut with the Layering Diorama dies! It makes a fun summer birthday card!

   Remember to take advantage of the FREE products with $50 purchase for the remainder of Sale A Bration. More products have been added! Check them out here! 

   Hope you enjoy your day!

   Be Well Friends!
 

Product List

Comments