Old and New

Mountain Air Meets He's All That for a Grand Adventure!


    How's Life Friends?

   When I first went through the new Annual Catalog, I loved the He's All That Suite and knew it would pair well with Mountain Air! Stamp set pairings are my favorite--even above food and wine ones, and I really love those:)

   I'm still having fun creating summer cards. The weather has been hot, dry, and sunny here in Big Sky country. But we live in the Rockies, and you never know when you might wake up to snow on the peaks in the distance.

   As summer is winding down, so is Sale A Bration. Remember holiday project making is on the horizon, and it's the perfect time to make sure you have all your supplies ready--and earn FREE extras too!

   Hoping you're up to adventure wherever you are!

   Be Well Friends.

   


   I 

Product List

Comments