Old and New

Relish the Day: Trailer Dies and Mountain Air!


    How's Life Friends?

   Keeping cool in the studio today with some new products combining with old;) 

   I use this Mountain Air set quite often as a resident of Big Sky country, and I love the new Into the Clouds embossing folder! This sentiment, "Relish the day," is perfect for this little Sale A Bration Camper Trailer Die boondocking in the card scene! It comes from the Host set Sit Stay Relax!



   Check out all the products available for FREE during Sale A Bration.

   Let me know if there's anything I can help you decide if you're making a purchase! I love to help connect my customers to all the products they need for their level of papercrafting experience. I'm also happy to give you the rundown on what works best for me and why I like what I buy!

   Hope you're up to something creative!

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments