Hello Painted Lavender

Making Do: Autumn Trees with Inspired Thoughts and Happiness Abounds



    How's Life Friends?

   It's time for the season to change here in the Rockies, and I love the colors of the leaves! Check out my Instagram for some interesting photos of inside out and outside in;)

   When I purchased the now-retired Inspired Thoughts Bundle, I knew I could take it through all the seasons and beyond. In today's slimline card I embossed a sentiment from the current Happiness Abounds Bundle along with some retired DSP. 



   I'm also making another A2 card with the tree/leaf die cuts shown here. I had such a great time coloring them with a water painter. It's so easy and fun to turn your ink pads into palettes! Check back tomorrow for that inspiration.

   I hope this gives you some ideas for using what you have to celebrate the season!

   Be Well Friends!

 

Product List

Comments