Old and New

The World Needs More People Like You!


    How's Life Friends?

   We've had some lovely good news over the weekend and it's time to celebrate! I'm sending this card to someone special who's going to be a grandpa;)

   This is a total scrap card--they're some of my absolute favorites--and the rays of sunshine were made using a stencil from a Paper Pumpkin from last year:)

   Being able to create something one-of-a-kind and share the process of doing it brings joy to so many people I know. If you've been thinking about joining me in this pursuit as a member of my team, The Stamping Life, today is the last day to take advantage of extra free product for the demonstrator starter kit! 

   Hope you're up to something fun, creative, and meaningful today! 

   Be Well Friends!

Comments