Old and New

Variations on a Theme from World Cardmaking Day!


    How's Life Friends?

   I have been taking in all the beautiful Big Sky State sunshine in the studio today! The light is just amazing, and it was as much fun taking photos of this card as it was to make it. Being creative is such an important part of life no matter how you choose to exercise it!


   Check out this Shimmery White Cardstock! It's a great product for coloring this perfectly proportioned Blessings of Home floral spray. 

   This project is a CASE of Shelli and Sarah's card from their World Cardmaking Day presentation. Here's the one I stamped along with them, and the link to the replay so you can see for yourself.

   I really loved each of the elements in this design and I wanted to make a few different variations. Here the base layer stamping was done with elements from Forever Fern and I used the Forever Flourishing dies for the Crumb Cake embellishments.   
 
   I'm inspired to try making some more floral sprays with them! I've got paper flower shop ideas...

   

   
   I colored one more of these main elements and have some layering ideas for tomorrow's card;) 

   Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you leave with ideas and inspiration!

   Be Well Friends.

Product List

Comments

  1. I love this stunning card, Deb. Awesome coloring. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you found something inspirational!

      Delete
  2. Stunning card, Deb, and I love your awesome coloring! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hilda! I hope you're enjoying your day too! Be Well Friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!