Old and New

Framed Florets With the Brightest Glow!


    How's Life Friends?

   I had a bit of fun in the studio today with the sentiments from the Brightest Glow set along with the Framed Florets Bundle! Using the Brushed Metallic cardstock, I die cut the layering ovals, and did some gold embossing for all the other elements.


   The little leaf elements are just gorgeous and you can see how I used my Stampin' Blends to color tone-on-tone with the Mossy Meadow.


   I used thick Very Vanilla cardstock for the sentiment oval, and I love how there are extra elements from those cuttings to use on other projects. 

   These elements are so fun to mix and match and I love the scale of everything:)

   Hope this inspires you to get going on some holiday season cards for yourselves!

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments