Hello Painted Lavender

Happy Birthday: Happy Labels


    How's Life Friends?

   A very special lady I know is turning 75 this month! She's been a light to so many others and works tirelessly in the care of veterans, her family, and her community. I am blessed to know her and I wanted to make something as bright as she is to tell her so.

   [Inside I've stamped a little birthday owl from the Sale A Bration set Adorable Owls that you can get for free with a $50 purchase in Jan-Feb.]

   I am finding so many ideas coming to me with the Happy Labels Pick a Punch. It's such an easy, fast way to decorate a sentiment strip and will work with so many stamps I already have too:) 

   Can't wait to make some Valentine coupons...



   Thanks for stopping by the sunny studio today!

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments