Hello Painted Lavender

It's All About the FREE Paper


    How's Life Friends?

   Wishing you a happy Friday with a simple, beautiful card that's all about the FREE paper I got for shopping during Sale A Bration!

   My supporting demonstrator asked, "How did you paint the flowers?!" I laughed and showed him it's all in the paper and all I did was glue these scraps down and mount a sentiment I had on my desk in the studio! He gasped and talked about how vibrant the colors are, and how it looks like a real painting. 

   I then was able to provide some company training, explaining that the artists at Stampin' Up!® actually create art and then they photograph the pieces for printing the beautiful Designer Series Papers!

   Get your own Dainty Flowers DSP FREE during Sale a Bration by purchasing $50 of the products below or any others you might need!

   I hope you have something creative planned for the weekend. We're wired to make things and I wish you a happy time creating whatever you choose as your medium!

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments