Old and New

More Covered In Sunshine


    How's Life Friends?

   Here's the rest of the diecuts from my last post's project. Oftentimes I'll make a pair of cards to utilize all the positive and negative pieces from my original idea design. 

   Sometimes I just leave them on my desk for a while and make scrap cards with pieces of many different projects, but I'm trying to make at least two cards at once these days to be a bit more productive! By varying the FREE Sale A Bration Designer Series Paper backgrounds, I had an easy base for my design. Loving these new color combinations and it's perfect for brightening our dark, snowy days here in Montana:)

   Here's a photo from the original idea:


   To see supplies and a closeup from the original:

CHECK IT OUT HERE:)

   Be Well Friends!

Comments