Something Fancy, Something Old


    How's Life Friends?

   I'm still catching up on holiday cards. How about you? 

   I traveled for Turkey Day and it threw off my jam by the length of time I was gone! Add to that some major milestones for loved ones, and I am only now coming out of my discombobulation! 

   But what a way to come out: with Sale A Bration and the new Jan-April Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up!® It's a perfect time of year to join if you're looking to get a discount on your crafting supplies, or start your own side-or full time gig! 

   Check out these perks for Jan-Feb during Sale A Bration!

   I've used the new Something Fancy Bundle to make this Welcome to your new home card for someone special. She moved during the holidays and is thrilled that everything came together to get it all accomplished. 

   Using some other fun supplies I have on hand, and because Stampin' Up!® prides itself on product coordination, I was able to design the perfect card to send as the first Happy Mail!

   You can see all the other new products and get the latest catalogs by 

clicking HERE 

   Wishing you a year of health, happiness, learning, and fun!

   Be Well Friends!

   

Product List

Comments