Old and New

Courage


    How's Life Friends?

   Some of you you might be facing something you never planned on and now you must endure circumstances or a situation for which you might feel unprepared.

   "Arrange whatever pieces come your way." --Virginia Woolf

   Scrap cards always get me reflecting. I arrange bits and pieces from other days and times spent creating, and I reflect sometimes on the thoughts I experienced when I made the original projects. Just like the elements come together for a card design, my thoughts are arranged as well. 

   If you're facing difficulty, this is for you. Have faith and carry on friend. Ask for support from those around you, and strengthen your resolve through prayer and mindfulness. 

   I'm pulling for you.

   Be Well Friends.

Product List

Comments