Old and New

Life Is Sweeter With You


    How's Life Friends?

   This pair of fun blue cards came from a prototype I did as I was showing my Pals how I use prototyping to see how my stamps work. 

   I use something called dummy sheets [an old newspaper term from the olden times when people had to mock up advertisements to layout the publication] I have a stack of scratch paper cut into quarter sheets right next to where I stamp. When I get a new stamp set, or I'm trying to design something specific, I reach for these and do rough ideas which are the same size as my card front.

   When I get an arrangement I like, I pull out my cardstocks and get producing my idea. I don't waste any "real" supplies in figuring out how I want to construct the card, and I can put the dummy sheets that I didn't use but liked the ideas--into a redipe box I keep on the shelf in my studio. I can thumb through them and get ideas to CASE myself:)

   Be on the lookout for a video coming soon about how I do this!

   In the meantime, try it out for yourself and see if you don't have lots of fun without worrying that you're wasting precious supplies.

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments