Ride On Birthday Girl


    How's Life Friends?

   I took advantage of the sunlight and cold outside temps to spend some time in the studio and catch up on some creating for special people in my life.

   This turned out just as I'd hoped to commemorate a milestone birthday! I love the shiny DSP that lends a beautiful shine to the background and these flowers from the Two Tone Flora Bundle are so easy and fun to create.



   Stampin' Up!® makes mixing and matching different product suites seamless so that I can put together one-of-a-kind designs from my imagination.

   Take advantage of Sale A Bration and earn FREE limited edition products for every $50 and/or $100 you spend. 

   Create something beautiful today in whatever medium makes you happy!

   Be Well Friends!


   

Product List

Comments