Old and New

Scenic Garden: Exclusive Sale A Bration Host Set


    How's Life Friends?

   Here's a little mini painting I did using some of my favorite products that make me feel like I'm actually artistic.

   This is what we call no-line watercoloring in the papercrafting world. It's a quick and easy technique where one stamps a design/scene with a light colored ink like Sahara Sand, and then applies color.

   I like to use our watercolor pencils--which are handy to have around for pencil coloring as well as blending with our Stampin' Blends and water pens. You can achieve a variety of coverage and effects depending on which combinations you use and it's something you can slow down and enjoy, or be quick and casual. These products are also great for things like journaling and altered art too;)

   The sun was shining in the studio and I took my time while listening to a podcast with this one. I've also been known to rock out with some music too. 

   I hope this finds you well begun in the new year full of possibilities.

   Be Well Friends!


   

Product List

Comments