Hello Painted Lavender

Spring? Blizzard? Two Tone Flora Bundle Dreaming


    How's Life Friends?

   I hope you fared well with all the weather racing and blustering across the U.S.!

   Staying cozy in the studio with sunshine following the storm here in Montana. The sunshine is sneaky though, as it's below zero out there!

   Playing on the design/arrangement of these elements I used in my last post using spring colors, and adding elements from the Poppy dies for the stamens in these Two Tone Flora cards.


   The Cane Weave 3D embossing folder makes such a lovely textured background! 


   In this background I layered on a panel embossed with Painted Posies. You can also see that I used just the accent stamp on plain Basic White cardstock, and I like the white flower look.

   The FREE Sale A Bration sentiment set Sending Support has terrific front/inside pairs of sentiments.

   Only 5 more days left for Sale A Bration, and there's a huge Clearance Rack refresh. Double trouble you might say:)

   Be Well Friends!


   

   

Product List

Comments