Hello Painted Lavender

Happy Birthday Card with Biggest Wish


    How's Life Friends?

   I've been using up retiring products to highlight all the deals available until the end of the month on my 24/7 shopping page!

   I'm delighted to have the Biggest Wish stamp set carrying over into the beautiful new Annual Catalog which will be ready to shop on May 2nd!

   In this birthday card I paired it with one of the papers in the retiring host set of 12 x 12 Designer Series Papers called Flowers and More. This is one of the 'more!' I like to have bright, fun birthday cards on hand to pull out when I hear someone is having a birthday! Nothing like a little impromptu handmade presento! 

   Use up some of your scraps with this basic design and always be prepared to celebrate!

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments