Old and New

Painted Poppies & Poppy Moments: Mother's Day Card


    How's Life Friends?

   I'm busy making a bunch of Mother's Day cards and I wanted to use these beautiful Poppy Moments dies which are retiring soon along with the coordinating Painted Poppies Stamps.

   I was inspired by a graphic I had pinned to my Colors Pinterest board! The card base for this is Blushing Bride—a retiring color which happened to be part of my inspiration palette. I stamped So Saffron onto the background and I like the soft look of the layered color for the die cut elements:


   Other colors I used include Rich Razzleberry a retiring Regal, Granny Apple Green, and Melon Mambo.

   The sentiment comes from a set retiring soon from the Mini Catalog: Marigold Moments. 

   Take advantage of up to 60% off products that are Last Chance from the Annual and Mini Catalogs. Check out the Clearance Rack while you're there in my store, and place your orders while supply of retiring products lasts!

SHOP HERE NOW:)

   Be Well Friends!

Product List

Comments