Old and New

Make Do Monday: A Stellar Stargazing Birthday!


   How's Life Friends?

   It's a Make Do Monday with a fun birthday card using retired Stellar Birthday and the new Stargazing Designer Series Paper! I'm always impressed with how easy it is to coordinate my Stampin' Up!® products even when they're retired! 



   I have more need for these little kid images from the retired set than I do the new Reach For the Stars bundle. For now, I decided to get the new DSP and pair it with this set, and I'll probably purchase the new bundle later this summer;)

   If you're looking for some new fun and perhaps your budget is a bit smaller than usual, it's a great value to purchase a few of the new DSP collections that make lots of cards, home decor, or scrapbook projects!

   Notice how I used a circle punch to easily cut out an edge image to use on this card, and that we can even use the incomplete images to stretch the value;)

   Hoping you're up to something creative today, and you have a terrific start to your week!

   Be Well Friends!


 

Product List

Comments