Old and New

Simple Sympathy with Kindest Expressions


    How's Life Friends?

   I've been using the new DSPs I just received from my new Annual Catalog order. The Reach for the Stars bundle is one I plan to get later, but I did want to purchase the coordinating Stargazing 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper to make some fun projects with an older set I have. Stay tuned for a Make Do Monday pair I'm working on now!

   I have always liked the idea of that poem/wisdom that describes our loved ones passing and becoming stars to shine above us, and that's the inspiration behind using this beautiful paper with a simple silver embossed sentiment. 



   I am really enjoying the artistic font in the Kindest Expressions set. It will see a lot of use on my studio desk in the year to come!

  Hope you're up to something creative wherever you are today!

   Be Well Friends!


   

Product List

Comments