Old and New

Cheerful Daisies Brightest Birthday Card


    How's Life Friends?

   It's been hot, bright, and sunny here around the studio, and I wanted to make a birthday card for someone who's bright herself:)

   I had a catalog page I tore out and put on my bulletin board that had some table linens in blue and yellow. I used it as inspiration for this design, and I'm happy at how it translated!



   We're almost to official summer, and there's a nice sale going on at Stampin' Up!® on some of the new DSPs and also a terrific deal on joining as a demonstrator. If you use a lot of papercrafting supplies, it's worth considering joining my team, The Stamping Life and get yourself a 20-25% discount! There is no obligation to sell to anyone else, and I would love to have you on my team to share and learn the art of stamping!

   Check it out here, or get in touch with me to have a one-on-one consult to see if it's right for you!

   Hope you're up to something wonderful!

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments