Earthen Textures & Kindest Wishes!


    How's Life Friends?

   It was a very happy day over the weekend at a family wedding! It was so wonderful to see young people flying in from all over the country to support and be a part of the joining of two lives.

   Now that I'm back in the studio, though not fully recovered from several days in a row staying up til past midnight, I am back to creating for the summer season!

   I love the new Earthen Textures Suite products, and I thought I'd put my own stamp on the colors to celebrate the solstice! I love these three together: Lemon Lime Twist, Starry Sky, and Azure Afternoon.



   It's also great to have cards with sentiments like these on hand that one can customize for just about any celebration or occasion!

   Hope it inspires you in some way today!

   Be Well Friends!


Product List

Comments

  1. Sonny Peterson6/25/2023 7:54 AM

    Love your color choices and your card is fresh and perfect . Great layout !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonny! It's so kind of you to take the time to leave some love! Hope it inspires!

      Delete
  2. Toni Campana6/25/2023 8:05 AM

    I absolutely LOVE this card! A great way to show that the dies can be used in many ways :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Toni! It's one of my favorite things to do in papercrafting: McGyvering everything!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!