Fun For Friday: A Travel Story Card For the Grand!


   How's Life Friends?

   I made a quick little project to hand the grand as I dropped them off at the airport. I used the Zoo Crew DSP and did some quick fussy cutting to make this quite disposable-not-to-worry-if-lost bit of fun to be brought out at just the right time to make the time traveling go a little easier...hopefully;)

   

   

   To make this project quick and easy, I grabbed one of the smaller Notecards & Envelopes, and used images on the front and back of both the card and the envelope. I named the animals on the card, but left the ones on the envelope for the grand to name with her folks.


      I can't wait to see if they liked it, and I can make more to have on hand for other trips short and long! I think they'd be fun to receive in the mailbox too;)

   


   I loved using the new Stampin' Write bullet end of the marker to quickly jot the text for my story cards! It's more substantial, and writes boldly and beautifully!

   The whole thing took me 10 minutes including the fussy cutting...which didn't have to be too fussy since I was layering on white cardstock and the background of the DSP is white!

   Zoo Crew DSP is on sale now in case you haven't heard;)

   Hope you find today's fun inspiring! 

   Be Well Friends!

 

Product List

Comments